Alaska Yacht Charters
Luxury Yacht Charter in Alaska
“An Alaska yacht charter adds an out of this world dimension to Pacific Northwest cruising.”
- Traverse waterways winding through towering fjords and myriad islands.
- Watch glaciers calving, with house size blocks crashing into the sea.
- Astonishing concentrations of wildlife. Enjoy intimate wildlife encounters with massive humpback whales, and bears.
- World class fishing, notably for salmon and halibut.
- Explore pristine beaches and rainforests.
Beyond the spectacular scenery, visits to remote communities offer a glimpse of frontier life and a wealth of historical, cultural and natural history. Chartering a yacht in Alaska enriches you with a vast array of experiences – none of which are available from a cruise ship!
“May and June can also be an excellent time to go. While Alaska weather is always variable for any particular week, on average there are more clear days in May and June than later in the season. My first trip to Alaska was for 10 nights in May.” – Michael Sawyer
Alaska dropped all COVID requirements for visitors. See current State of Alaska requirements:
Alaska COVID-19 Regulations for Visitors