Virgin Islands: BVI Only
BVI Only, (typically 7-10 nights)
Luxury Yacht Charter in the BVI, Caribbean
One could easily spend 10 nights exploring the BVI (British Virgin Islands) – or even a month!
- Norman Island (with hiking alone the ridge line with scenic views)
- Snorkeling “The Indians”
- Peter Island: Little Harbour, Great Harbour, strolling “Deadman’s Bay” beach
- Scuba diving “The Wreck of the Rhone” near Salt Island
- Cooper Island
- Guana Island
- Anchor off Scrub Island / Marina Cay (option to visit one or both ashore)
- Snorkeling “The Dogs”
- Virgin Gorda: walk through The Baths, dinner out at Coco Maya, tour at Richard Branson’s Necker Island with Gumption, drinks up at elevation at Hogg Heaven, visit Oil Nut Bay.
- Anegada – stroll 22 miles of secluded beaches, snorkel Flash of Beauty, drinks at Cow Wreck / Tipsy, lobster dinner at The Wonky Dog
- Guana Island – anchor at White Bay, snorkel Monkey Point
- Cruising / Sailing the North Shore of Tortola: Brewers Bay / Cane Garden Bay
- Jost Van Dyke: stop out to Sandy Spit (a tiny scenic island), Rachel’s Bubble Bath, great hiking up steep mountain roads to a colossal view, Hendo’s at White Bay.
- Fly in/out of “EIS Airport” for Tortola BVI.
- Fly in/out of “STT Airport” at St Thomas USVI, 40 minute transfer to Red Hook, then take a private water taxi to your yacht in the BVI.
Please note: use of WaveRunners or Jet Skis in the BVI is illegal – bringing silence (the ultimate luxury!).
Alternately you could cruise USVI – BVI – USVI where you could use WaveRunners or Jet Skis in the USVI at the start of your trip, and at the end of your trip.