ORIANA sleeps 6-8 guests in 4 staterooms with 3 bathrooms – plus a powder room off the Main Salon.
• Master stateroom with King bed and ensuite bathroom with two sinks and bathtub/shower.
• 2 convertible staterooms, each with one very large Double bed or two Twin beds and ensuite bathroom with shower. Photos only show these 2 cabins in Twin Bed mode, not with the optional conversion with a filler panel to a very large sideways double bed.
• 1 stateroom with criss-cross Twin beds, with sink and toilet in the bedroom (no shower). For showering, guests sleeping here can access one of the other guest bathrooms. One is adjacent with a jack and jill double door to both staterooms.
Fully air conditioned, and a massive battery bank allows shutting down generators overnight for blissful sleep.
3 dining areas:
1. A top deck alfresco dining once the tender and toys are in the water (please inquire for photos).
2. The aft deck dining can be open alfresco, or enclosed, as you like.
3. A VERY nice indoor formal dining room.
A new ultra-quiet Northern Lights generator and new LED lighting are among the recent upgrades.
|Length||96 ft / 29 m|
|Built - Refit:||1984 - Continually|
|Cruising Speed||10 - 12 knots (nautical miles per hour)|
15’ 5” (4.7m) Zodiac Yacht Line 470 Tender with 90hp Yamaha
2 Sea-doo WaveRunners
5 Stand Up Paddleboards (SUPs)
2 Single Kayaks (one person each)
4 sets of adult waterskis in various sizes.
2 person tube.
2 electric bikes (on request) for enjoying the islands.
FISHING: Casual fishing from the yacht’s tender for lingcod, rockfish, halibut, crab, prawns, clams, oysters. For focused fishing, charter a proper sport fishing vessel at additional cost.
ORIANA is available for private pleasure bareboat charters in British Columbia, Canada. The weekly rate is CAD $60,000 plus tax per 7 24-hour days and nights (“8 days / 7 nights”) Each 24 hours additional is CAD $8,571 plus tax prorated.
A recent currency conversion was USD $47,300.
For additional expenses, please inquire.
For shorter charters, please inquire.
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR FURTHER PRICING DETAILS
Again, ORIANA is fully air conditioned!
She is one of the finest Burger yachts ever built. She was Henry Burger’s personal yacht, and his pride and joy.
A famous former owner was John Calley, a Hollywood mogul who was at various times chief of Warner Brothers, United Artists and Sony Pictures. His projects included “The Towering Inferno”, “A Clockwork Orange”, “Superman” and “Jerry Maguire.” He had a remarkable list of celebrity guests aboard ORIANA.