155′ 10″ / 47.50 m VA BENE is a modern luxury superyacht, fully stabilized for your comfort.
She charters with a crew of 13 for exceptional service, and she has remarkable space and volume in her price range.
VA BENE sleeps 12 guests in 6 guest staterooms, each with ensuite bathroom:
The Master stateroom spans the full width of the yacht with King bed and view windows.
The adjacent Office can effectively function as a 7th stateroom with a sofa where a child could sleep.
- The VIP stateroom spans the full width of the yacht with a Queen bed.
- 2 Queen bed staterooms.
- 1 Queen bed stateroom with additional Pullman berth.
- 1 Twin cabin with additional Pullman berth.
|Length||155' 10" ft / 47.50 m|
|Beam||30' 2" ft|
|Draft||11' 2" ft|
|Built - Refit:||1992 - 2008|
|Cruising Speed||12 knots (nautical miles per hour)|
38′ / 9.8m Intrepid Deep-Sea Fishing Boat with 2 x 300hp engines
2 x 5.3m Zodiac Semi-Rigid Inflatables, each with 115hp engine
2 x Yamaha Waverunners (2 person)
1 x children ski set
2 x adult ski set
1 x Jobe advanced wakeboard
2 x beginner wakeboards
1 x inflatable couch
2 x inflatable donuts
1 x 4 man inflatable banana
1 x inflatable pancake
2 x stand up paddle boards
Fishing gear (basic from the vessel and advanced big game gear for the tender)
161,000 Euro per week, July and August
140,000 Euro per week other months
Rates are per week of 7 24-hour days and nights, and include the yacht and crew. Additional are any VAT tax, all expenses (charged at cost) and a customary crew gratuity at your discretion. For a longer charter, each additional 24 hours is 1/7 more, prorated. Charters begin and end at 12 Noon.
PLEASE INQUIRE FOR FURTHER PRICING DETAILS
Captain Cameron Smith has been in the Superyacht industry for 14 years. He started onboard VA BENE as Chief Officer and shortly moved up the ranks to Captain in 2017. He has crossed the Atlantic 14 times, working aboard numerous high-profile yachts including some of the largest yachts in the world. His extensive Charter experience covers the whole of the Mediterranean, Caribbean, and also cruising the coasts of the United States. He completed his Master's 3000 licenses in 2016 at the Maritime & Coast Guard Agency in the United Kingdom.
As Captain, Cameron takes overall responsibility for VA BENE. He is highly qualified in all areas from Navigation, Maritime Communication, Firefighting, Sea Survival, Emergency Medical training to name a few. Rest assured overall safety and the safety of his guests will at all times be Captain Cameron’s priority. After 7 years onboard VA BENE Cameron knows every inch of his vessel. He prides himself on caring and looking after her, as he feels she has given a lot to him and he has dedicated many hours to keep her a well-oiled machine.
His experience and wealth of knowledge for chartering in the Mediterranean especially onboard VA BENE shall make your charter a smooth, safe, and fun experience. You will find Cameron’s calm and easy-going manner enables a great charter atmosphere. He prides himself in the organization of his team and having a well-trained crew to best support him whilst at sea. No request or question is too outrageous!
When Cameron is not in command, he spends his spare time enjoying golf and playing guitar.
Cameron is joined by 12 additional crew members, for an exceptional level of service in this range.
Both “zero speed” at anchor and when cruising for your comfort.
The Top Deck:
The top deck is a heavenly place with 360 degree view, hot tub, large sun pads and seating areas.
Al Fresco Dining:
The Al Fresco dining, aft on the Main Deck, has surrounding windbreakers for additional comfort, and may be configured either with one large table or two smaller tables.
VA BENE underwent an amazing transformation during her original refit in 2007/8 at Pendennis Shipyards in the UK. The refit was so outstanding, she was recognized as a Finalist in the “Refitted Yacht” category at the Boat International World Superyacht Awards, 2009.
1. We had repeat USA clients, a group of all adult family and friends, charter VA BENE in September 2021 for 8 nights, from Italy to France. Their comments:
“VA BENE has the best crew ever and the yacht is perfect. We couldn’t be happier with the charter!”.
2. They returned to VA BENE for 14 nights in Summer 2022 in Turkey and Greece. Their comments: “The new crew members since our last charter were fantastic – and the cuisine was even better than last time! The level of service was exceptional as always. We found all the crew to be extremely caring and thoughtful. We had a magnificent, deeply relaxing time, filled with laughter. One guest commented the trip was by far the most special experience of her entire life, including being a guest on other yachts previously. All in all, a complete rave review for Captain Cameron and his entire crew, and of course mighty VA BENE.”
3. We had a USA family charter VA BENE in the Caribbean, to a Rave Review.